Crushing victory of “Gazprom-Ugra”
Head coach of the FC “Gazprom-UGRA” Kaka commented on the second defeat against “Dynamo” in the final round of the Russian championship. – Our players did not come to the press conference, because it was my decision. They should not be responsible for anything. It Is me who should make comments. As for the match, […]
Head coach of the FC “Gazprom-UGRA” Kaka commented on the second defeat against “Dynamo” in the final round of the Russian championship.
– Our players did not come to the press conference, because it was my decision. They should not be responsible for anything. It Is me who should make comments. As for the match, today the team showed a very high level, showed what “Gazprom-UGRA” really is. We withstood a very strong rival, which after yesterday’s victory was emotionally up. We also fought against very illogical decisions of the judges. Now we do not even know how the rules are interpreted. For the same actions they appoint penalty for one team and skip the moment the other. We do not shoot penalty in the final, while “Dynamo” did it both in this and last season. I do not believe that we have become so bad and deserve so much cards. In the first game the judges looked for Robinho to give him a yellow card, but it did not work, this time they corrected their situation.
“Dynamo” is a very strong team and I congratulate them on the victory. Thanks to our fans for their support and I can say I’m proud of the athletes that play in my team!
– The decision to choose Ivan Signev as the fourth penalty shooter did not seem obvious, since he is not the leader of the team.
– Leaders also do mistake. Vlad is one of the leading players in the team and also failed to score. Great Barezi didn’t score in the World Cup either. Today Signev was one of the best, and if Lima starred in this match, it was partly because Ivan Signev assisted him, he entered the court, defended our goal and helped Lima take a rest. We are a team in which everyone wins and everyone looses, but it is me who is responsible for any result!
Head coach of the FC “Dynamo” Temur Alekberov about their second victory:
– The fact that the game turned out to be very hard is not a surprise to anyone. We were well aware with who we were playing and what the opponent’s attitude would be. The first minutes were very difficult because “Gazprom” from the starting whistle began to play at high speeds. It was very difficult for us to resist this onslaught. The opponent couldn’t keep on the whole game with such intensity, but it was very difficult in the first few minutes. Gradually we recovered, started to gain speed and equaled the game level. I think that we played well the first time. As for the second time, I think we played pretty good either with the score 3-1. However, we did not carry out two very good moments, and “Gazprom” punished us quickly for that. This is understandable, since their pressing yielded results. Some players don’t want to work on the court and take some strange decisions then we miss goals.
As for the penalty shootout, everybody always says it is not a “lottery”, but in fact it is always very difficult to predict, whose side will tilt the scales. Today we saw how high the level of finals, and we expect that the upcoming matches will be very hard. During these two days we need to rest and recover the strength we’ve spent. Today some players spent significantly more energy than they were supposed to. I tried to replace our players very carefully, since just one wrong decision could’ve worsen the result.
– It is impossible not to ask about Ari, who in these two games scores as many goals as during the entire season.
– When you talk about foreign players, you should remember that it is always very difficult for them to enter Russian championship. Yes, there are exceptions, which was Humberto, but most players need time to adapt. For somebody it takes six months, someone needs a year. It is not only these two matches that Ari playes very well, it’s already been some time that he plays at a very good level, and even if he does not score goals he always helps a lot. At some point it became clear that he has adapted to the championship, partners, requirements, and it was easier for him.
– What happened to Cirilo?
– He hurt his finger. Whether it is a fracture, dislocation or just a bruise, a check up will show. Today he played, I think, he will be able to enter the court in Yugorsk.
Press service of the FC “Dynamo”
Crushing victory of “Gazprom-Ugra”
Gazprom-Ugra 2009 vs FC Ural 11-0
PRESS CONFERENCE SECOND GAME “GAZPROM-UGRA” VS “POLITEKH”
(Русский) Сегодня, 24 июля, день рождения отмечает новичок «газовиков» Николай Шистеров