SHAYAKHMETOV: WASN’T THAT EASY
Players, coaching and administrative staff have returned to Yugorsk, where they already conduct pre-match training. The games of the 2nd round of the Russian Futsal Championship among Super League teams will be held on September 8 and 9. Our rival is the FC Tyumen. Our forward Aleksandr Pirogov shared his mood for the upcoming games, […]
Players, coaching and administrative staff have returned to Yugorsk, where they already conduct pre-match training. The games of the 2nd round of the Russian Futsal Championship among Super League teams will be held on September 8 and 9. Our rival is the FC Tyumen.
Our forward Aleksandr Pirogov shared his mood for the upcoming games, as well as the impressions after the 1st round and the World Futsal Championship.
– Aleksandr, you have recently returned from Kazakhstan, where as part of the student team of the country participated in the World Futsal Championship, please share your impressions.
– In general, it was a good Championship, there were very strong rivals, although there were certainly no such futsal grants as Brazil and Spain, but there were good teams from Argentina, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Portugal. Each team has its own futsal. We competed under the flag of Russia and became world champions, it’s worth a lot. I rate my game at the championship “satisfactorily” on a 5-point scale. We need to work and train personal qualities, ahead of such a busy season – the Championship of Russia, the Cup of Russia, the UEFA Champions League. Everything is in my hands. It’s important for me to show the new head coach that I’m ready to play a real “adult” futsal.
– You have already played against “Ukhta”, how do you assess the first round?
– I cannot say that the first round was positive. It’s good that we won both games. Tried to catch the rhythm, of course, new balls had its way. The victory at the start is very important, and in the course of the championship we will gain the conditions to show our most optimal form this season.
– The team “Tyumen” had a very difficult 1 round – a meeting with “Sinara”, in both matches it was a draw. How do you prepare for the upcoming games?
– We are training in the regular mode, I do not feel any excitement, this is not the first year in the Super League. Thanks to the head coach, he gives me a lot of playing time, everything will be fine. All teams of the Super League prepare especially for games with Gazprom-UGRA. Everyone wants to win, to take points, especially with such a team as Gazprom. Tyumen for sure will come to win. Of course, we will also be fully equipped and give a good fight. We need our 6 points.
– According to the results of the first round, you have one goal in your basket, but how much would you like to score for the season?
– I never set myself this task, like how many exactly I would like to score. As many as God will let, as many I will score. The best striker of the last season scored 48 goals. I will strive to cross the line of 12 balls. Everything is in my hands and feet.