Ivan Chishkala shared his opinion about the upcoming confrontation with KPRF n in the framework of the 17th round of the Super League.
- Ahead is the final tour for our club against KPRF – one of the leading teams of the whole season.
How is the preparation for the games?
- Preparing for the games didn’t work out as we would like, since we had a heavy game schedule and after arriving from Norilsk, the coaching staff gave the team 2 days off. Then there was one training and immediately flight to Yugorsk. Therefore, as such, we had not training specifically for KPRF. Of course, I would like to have more time to prepare for such a strong opponent, but the schedule did not allow us.
- What is the mood of the team for this tour?
- The mood of the team is always the same – to take maximum points, no matter with whom you play. Each victory gives the team more and more confidence and mood after the victories, respectively, fun and joyful. But we understand very well against whom we are to play and what strength KPRF represents. It will be very difficult for us, as we have enough problems. We will try to give all the best in each episode and in each second of playing time, so we will just see it.
- Highlight please the strengths of the opponent?
- The team is very well staffed and there are a number of excellent performers at each position. A very good attacking team that plays a very fast and active futsal, a lot of pressure and does not relax for a second. The opposing team has almost no weak points – this is one of the strengths of the team.