HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!
In the Tyumen derby of the 8th round of the Russian Super League between the FC “Gazprom-UGRA” and the FC “Tyumen” no winner was revealed, 0-0. Head coaches and players commented on the match draw. Kaka, head coach of the FC “Gazprom-UGRA”: – it was the strangest game of this confrontation. The games “Tyumen” vs […]
In the Tyumen derby of the 8th round of the Russian Super League between the FC “Gazprom-UGRA” and the FC “Tyumen” no winner was revealed, 0-0. Head coaches and players commented on the match draw.
Kaka, head coach of the FC “Gazprom-UGRA”:
– it was the strangest game of this confrontation. The games “Tyumen” vs “Gazprom-UGRA” usually take place in a slightly different way. This game was very strange, there were few moments. In the first half we chose defensive tactics, and when we had the ball we tried to control it and make our attacks result. In the second half, we tried to play more actively, acted in pressure, had the advantage. We tried to score, but failed. But I must say it cost a lot to earn one point in Tyumen. I think that there is nothing to worry about, we will analyze the game, work on it and move on.
Vladislav Shayakhmetov, player of the FC “Gazprom-UGRA”:
– I’ll say one thing for sure, today both teams played with caution. Today one good ball could’ve decided everything. Our individual skills let us down today, the same happened to “Tyumen”. There were enough moments, but not many. The opponent tried to play from the defense, both teams were afraid of something. No one wanted to dribble, something lacked.
– Evgeniy Osintsev, head coach of the FC “Tyumen”:
– It is a great achievement for us to have a draw against “Gazprom-UGRA”. Especially for our state we are in today. We will add this draw to our assets. The guests controlled the second half, we tried to counterattack and score a goal. We couldn’t score, but we did not miss any goal either, it is a high result in a game against “Gazprom-UGRA”. Although we could’ve won. We had good moments at the end of the match, however, the opponent did either. I think the result is natural. I want to note that our team, even going through hard times, get united, and it is difficult to any opponent to play against us. We’ve got everything to come yet. I want to wish to “Gazprom-UGRA” a successful performance in the UEFA Cup. I am sure that they will represent our country with dignity.
David Aslanyan, player of the FC “Tyumen”
– I agree with Vladislav Shayakhmetov, today’s game lasted till the first goal. The opponent was pretty cautious, you could see that. There weren’t many moments today. Today anyone could win. I think the result is fair for today’s match.