Kaka and Danil Davidov commented on preparation for the semi-finals and the strength of the FC “Tyumen”. Danil Davidov: – We’ve been training in a regular mode. We have finally moved emotionally away from the UEFA Cup matches, as it affected a lot our game against “Dina”. After the quarterfinals we had two days off, […]
Kaka and Danil Davidov commented on preparation for the semi-finals and the strength of the FC “Tyumen”.
– We’ve been training in a regular mode. We have finally moved emotionally away from the UEFA Cup matches, as it affected a lot our game against “Dina”. After the quarterfinals we had two days off, the team had time to rest and we will have no excuses that we had more games than “Tyumen”.
– What surprise do you think “Tyumen” can bring? Name the strong side of the opposing team.
– The strength of “Tyumen” is their young athletes, they act quickly at counterattacks and they are very strong individually. We won’t wait for any surprises from the opponent, we will base on our game and follow our own game plan.
Head coach Kaka:
– What can you say about the games against “Dina” now? How hard was it for the team to pass to the semifinals?
– We felt the game only when it was a 3rd or 4th one, it happened due to the fact that the team hadn’t had any experience of playing in three tournaments at the same time – it was hard to adapt directly since the first game. Perhaps it is also my fault that I did not prepare the team emotionally. But thanks to the guys that they showed their character, won a complex series of matches and went on to the semifinals.
Sometimes you say that the team don’t use the chances to score. How do you plan to deal with it in the games against “Tyumen”?
– Every team faces it sometimes, I don’t think this problem will last. We’ve been training more intensely, two days we trained how to finalize every movement by scoring, I felt that the players caught the rhyme and don’t feel tired anymore.
– Many people believe that after the quarterfinals there is no intrigue in the playoffs anymore and the final will be divided between “Gazprom” and “Dynamo”. Do you believe that the semifinal can surprise?
– Maybe, why not. All the 4 teams claim for the Champion’s title. The only team that didn’t win the series by 3-0 was ours, the other teams defeated their rivals in the first three matches and firmly reached the semi-finals, it shows that now they are really the strongest.
(Русский) СБОРНАЯ РОССИИ U-19 – ПОБЕДИТЕЛЬ КУБКА ЧКАЛОВА
Andrey Spichka team enters the All-Russian final !!!
DOUBLE SUCCESS OF “GAZPROM-UGRA”