(Русский) С Новым годом!
The brilliant play at the gates of the people of Ugra, 39-year-old Zviad Kupatadze, the top scorer of the Super League among goalkeepers, largely contributed to the overthrow of Sinara from Gazprom’s leader’s throne. Its reliability gives additional impetus to partners, adds confidence in their abilities. – Against the championship leader, your team probably tuned especially […]
The brilliant play at the gates of the people of Ugra, 39-year-old Zviad Kupatadze, the top scorer of the Super League among goalkeepers, largely contributed to the overthrow of Sinara from Gazprom’s leader’s throne. Its reliability gives additional impetus to partners, adds confidence in their abilities.
– Against the championship leader, your team probably tuned especially seriously? – was the first question to the star goalkeeper.
– In principle, we prepared as usual, but at the same time everyone understood the importance of matches in pursuit of the leader. Added fire and the desire to rehabilitate for the two previous defeats from Tyumen. I experienced a special rise. I returned from the Georgian national team, which won the preliminary selection of the World Cup, ahead of Germany, Denmark and Israel, making it to the main round.
-Usually, at your age, the players already finish the performance, at least in the national team.
– It all depends on the state of the player, in particular, psychological. I still have not played enough, I love not only the matches, but also to train. Of course, someday i will have to finish. But I think Gianluigi Buffon said rightly: if the desire to play is the same as in childhood, it is too early to finish the career. I dream to play for the Georgian national team three years later at the European Championship.
– Gazprom-Ugra in almost every round of the current season misses players. What, in your opinion, is the reason for such a permanent injury?
– Our team broke up with some players, in particular, Romulo left for KPRF, Marcenio left for Barcelona, which means that the burden on the others has increased. Especially those 6-7 players who play for national teams. It probably does. It needs replenishment, now we are waiting for a strong football player from Spain.
– Does the team face the challenge of winning the regular season?
– Not so much blood from the nose. But of course, we want to take the place as high as possible in order to comfortably start the playoffs. Our main tasks are to win the champion gold and the Cup of Russia, which we now own. We can do this, although another three or four teams set themselves maximum goals. The winner is the one who is better prepared for the playoffs and avoids injuries. There are no clear favorites in this race, but I think that our chances are still slightly higher. For us, and status, and champion experience.