ДВОЙНОЙ УСПЕХ “ГАЗПРОМА”
“Gazprom-UGRA” in the second match of the 6th round of the Super League leaves no chance to “New Generation” from Syktyvkar. 8-1. After the not very successful result of the first game, the team of Ugra have got down to business from the first minutes of today’s match. It took Volinyuk less than a minute […]
“Gazprom-UGRA” in the second match of the 6th round of the Super League leaves no chance to “New Generation” from Syktyvkar. 8-1.
After the not very successful result of the first game, the team of Ugra have got down to business from the first minutes of today’s match. It took Volinyuk less than a minute to turn a penetrating partner’s pass into a goal. In one of the subsequent retaliatory attacks with the connection of Kirill Schurka, the young guard of the “Gazprom-Ugra” goal, having barely taken possession of the ball, immediately sent it to the empty goal of the Syktyvkar team, 0-2 already in the second minute. By the break we had scored 6 balls. In the 5th minute, Vladislav Shayakhmetov scored twice, Chishkala scored on the 18th, and on the 20th Volinyuk scores twice. Yellow-blue answer only with a goal from Semakov from the penalty spot.
At the very beginning of the final quarter-minute, Shayakhmetov delivers a long-range strike from the bottom and takes Aleksandr Krieger by surprise – a hat-trick of an experienced futsal player. Finally, “New Generation” was done with the help of Ivan Chishkal in the last minute, who broke through the third goalkeeper of the Komi team Gleb Petrov, 1-8 in favor of the reigning Russian champions.
Gazprom-Ugra head coach Temur Alekberov and captain of the Ugra team Danil Davydov talk about the crushing victory in Syktyvkar (8-1).
Gazprom-Ugra head coach Temur Alekberov:
– We have responded as we should have. Anyway, we were upset and lost points yesterday. We perfectly understood that today we have to start with a different attitude and start the game differently. So, as we started it – when you immediately score, and the game goes differently. Unlike yesterday’s game, we started very actively from the first minutes. We scored goals and then it was much easier to play by the score than yesterday. We slightly changed our attitude and understood that if we let our opponents, as we did yesterday, enter the game, keep the score under control for a very long time, then there will be great difficulties. Today, in this respect, we played differently and very concentrated in the attack.
– If you sum up the results of the tour, how satisfied are you with your travel to Syktyvkar?
– Of course, we are not satisfied. It is clear that the team possessing such a lineup, the tasks are the highest, we are supposed to get the maximum of it. But, this is futsal. And this is a lesson which should serve us once again, that it is not enough to have only skills. And very often, a rival at the expense of attitude, dedication, discipline can level this, which happened yesterday. Then comes good or bad luck. Good luck must be earned. Today, we treated the game right, and everything entered. Yesterday, we were not very focused and didn’t behave responsible towards the moments that were created, and therefore the score is as follows. Of course, in some ways we are disappointed. But nevertheless, it was very important to end this way. It was important for me to see how they would react to yesterday’s result. In this regard, I am satisfied. I saw that the attitude changed, and also understood that we were wrong yesterday.
Gazprom-Ugra captain Danil Davydov:
– Yesterday it was already said that we are not satisfied with the result. We lost points here. We came for one hundred percent result. Well, at least we took four points.
– Crushing start. Did you prepare to “grab” “Generation” from the first seconds?
– Because yesterday we lost points, today we immediately got to work. Yesterday there was no such an attitude. Yes, and today balls entered more, also with because the ball bounced a lot back from the goalkeeper. And it was already easier to play.