On the eve of the start of the “bronze” FONSET-Super League series, the player of the the FC “Gazprom-UGRA” Rishat Kotlyarov spoke about the spirit of the fighting, reigning in the team and admitted that the matches against “Sibiryak” would not be of any principle for him. – Rishat, how does “Gazprom-UGRA” treat the upcoming […]
On the eve of the start of the “bronze” FONSET-Super League series, the player of the the FC “Gazprom-UGRA” Rishat Kotlyarov spoke about the spirit of the fighting, reigning in the team and admitted that the matches against “Sibiryak” would not be of any principle for him.
– Rishat, how does “Gazprom-UGRA” treat the upcoming consolatory final? For the team is a failure or a chance to earn a medal for the season?
– Of course, for us it is a failure. For several years the team played in the finals, even won it, but now the maximum that can be achieved is “bronze”. And in general, this year has turned out to be neutral for Gazprom, so there is absolutely nothing to rejoice at. Nevertheless, we must draw conclusions and move on. Bronze medals are also a medal, so each of us will fight on the floor.
– What was the turning point of the series against “Dina”?
– I think that the second match was badly damaged, when we, apparently, did not believe that we could win twice in a row. But in Yugorsk, except for our problems with the players, the teams were equal in strength.
– Many fans were very positive about your game, sympathizing with the team with such a severe players deficit. Do you feel any pride when you hear such reviews?
– You can not blame everything on personnel problems. Probably, if we were in such a situation, then we deserved it. But a small pride is present all the same. They did not give up their hands, they did not give up the victory without a fight, they kept the intrigue to the end and pleased the fans. Such series decorate our sport and make it a bit more popular.
– Is anyone to return for the next round?
– Yes, Vlad Shayakhmetov will take part in the round. Marcenio’s, Signev’s and my disqualifications will be over. Ivan Chishkala is under injections, but, most likely, will play. And this is already two full-fledged fours. I think it will be immeasurably easier.
– You have to challenge the third place in the games against the team, which twice became a bronze medalist of the Russian Championship. Will these meetings be special for you?
– Matches against “Sibiryak” have been important for me before, but now I have calmed down. I left Novosibirsk on good terms, I have nothing to prove there. But of course, I want to climb above the former team. I think that this is a normal feeling that should be present in any athlete. Nevertheless, I can not help but note that playing in the capital of Siberia is always very pleasant, it’s a magnificent city with great fans.
Russian Futsal Association