Press-conference of the second game, “Gazprom-UGRA” vs “Dynamo”
In the new season, our Brazilian Caio has scored 4 goals. It is noteworthy that Caio made all his productive actions in the second round , in the matches against Avtodor. – Caio, how could you explain your high performance in the 2nd round? – It was high not only in the 2nd round. Many […]
In the new season, our Brazilian Caio has scored 4 goals. It is noteworthy that Caio made all his productive actions in the second round , in the matches against Avtodor.
– Caio, how could you explain your high performance in the 2nd round?
– It was high not only in the 2nd round. Many have noticed that every season I develop and adapt to Russian futsal. This is the result of my daily work and training.
– Have you ever managed to score as many or even more in two matches in a row?
– Yes, I have. And I hope that I will be able to repeat it more than once.
– Our fans have waited for a long time for the moment you can open up, often criticized you. Did you know about this and how did you react?
– I am a very calm person by temperament, that’s why I’ve never been preoccupied with critics. I knew that I would need time to open up. In the beginning, I did not have enough game practice, I did not know the language and could not communicate with my teammates, I wasn’t acquainted with our rivals, I was not physically at the level required by Russian futsal. Unfortunately, people often do not understand these details. But I train a lot to get better every day.
– Is it possible to say that the adaptation in the new championship and in the new club is close to completion?
– I think yes. I have already adapted, now I just need to show the best result every game. Every time I feel more comfortable with my teammates, and this is very important for achieving a common victory.
– The games against Avtodor turned out to be difficult. What was the rival memorable by?
– All Super League games are complicated. “Avtodor” is a good team with excellent players, so we are really satisfied by wining over such a team. I am pleased with our game, we had many opportunities to score goals, and many times we missed the goal or the opponent’s goalkeeper defended it. In general, I believe that our team coped with the task, especially we did it well in the defense.
– You are to play against “Sinara” in the 3rd round. What did you learn about this team in the last two rounds, do you keep track on other rivals?
– “Sinara” is another strong team, which signed a contract with some well-known players this season. This will certainly be a very difficult game, and we must be 100% ready in order to win. They demonstrated an excellent game in the two previous rounds, and I believe that “Sinara” will be one of our most serious opponents this year.