“We will impose our game”
At the end of the training camp in the city of Krasnogorsk at the SC “Aquarium”, the senior student team coach Sergey Skorovich announced the final squad, which includes our player Ivan Signev. As soon as today, the Russian national team already plays the first World Cup match against German students’ team, it starts at […]
At the end of the training camp in the city of Krasnogorsk at the SC “Aquarium”, the senior student team coach Sergey Skorovich announced the final squad, which includes our player Ivan Signev.
As soon as today, the Russian national team already plays the first World Cup match against German students’ team, it starts at 00:00.
Let us note that before leaving for the Brazilian city of Goiania, the players and coaches met with the Honorary President of the Russia Futsal Association Semen Andreev. He the following goal which is to defend our previously conquered world title.
Ivan Signev called up for a student team of his country for the first time, told us about his vacation and preparation for the upcoming World Cup.
– Ivan, tell us, how was your little vacation?
– In St. Petersburg: I met my family, together walked around the city and also celebrated my wife’s birthday.
– Did you manage to relax and gain new forces?
– Of course: I had two weeks of vacation. Met my friends and family, they have charged me with positive emotions.
– Was the invitation to the team a surprise to you?
– Yes, it was a bit unexpected, but pleasant. For me it will be the first participation in the national team, so I’ve been looking forward to starting the training camp and the tournament itself.
– You’ve already happened to work with Sergey Skorovich. Tell us about the preparation process?
– Two years ago I worked with Sergey Leonidovich. I like his style of training: they are psychologically calm but intense at the same time. Now we’ve been preparing approximately the same way.
– Your rivals in the group are Germany and China? What can you say about your competitors?
– I am not familiar with the opposing teams. We won’t be afraid of them since these countries are not futsal powers, but we can not relax as well, and no one will, every game is important.
– How do you estimate our chances.
– There are always chances, the most important is to use all our capacity. We have prepared good enough, it is necessary to implement it in practice.
“We will impose our game”
(Русский) Шамис: “легко не будет, но мы подготовились к игре”
First victory of the young team (under 18) in first Super League round
Successful start (under 16) in the Super League