PRESS CONFERENCE “UKHTA” VS “GAZPROM-UGRA”
– Tell me about yourself, how did your sports career start? How did you get to Gazprom-Ugra? – My sports career began at the age of 8 in Bor (Nizhny Novgorod Region). At this age, I first came to football classes to which my friend called me. I really liked it and I wanted to […]
– Tell me about yourself, how did your sports career start? How did you get to Gazprom-Ugra?
– My sports career began at the age of 8 in Bor (Nizhny Novgorod Region). At this age, I first came to football classes to which my friend called me. I really liked it and I wanted to continue to engage. From then began my development in sports.
I got into the youth team of the Gazprom-Ugra team in 2016. My coach Aleksandr Meleshin asked at that time Sergey Denisov playing in Gazprom-UGRA, so to speak, to put in a word for me. I came to train with the team for a week and already in the summer following the results of the training camp, I was invited. It was necessary to move to Moscow, because the training base of the club is in Lyubertsy. There were some mixed feelings, on the one hand moving to Moscow – to the capital of Russia, and on the other, of course, it was difficult to leave home, where I have relatives and friends.
– What are the tasks for yourself for this season? What is your motivation for daily work?
Of course, the task is the highest – to win the Championship with your team. But this is futsal and anything can happen, so the program is minimum – just go out and try to make the result in every match.
Each player wants to win any match, but the victories just will not come. It is necessary to work on trainings and just love futsal, due to these components there is a desire to train every day. We have training sessions from Monday to Friday. I do my best at them and try to carry out all the trainer’s settings for the training process.
– It is not the first time when you are summoned for the Super League matches, in the summer you were summoned to the preseason along with the main team. What does it mean for you to get into the main team?
– Of course, I am very glad that I was invited to the main team and to the games in the Super League. As with any games, I approach them with full responsibility and the desire to help the team achieve victory. A little excitement is present and this is not surprising, the main thing is to get ready in correctly and go to the site to do their work, to help the team win.
Every player of the main team has his strengths and you can learn from him.
– How do you evaluate your opponent in the matches of the 6th round “New Generation”?
– “New generation” is not a simple rival, often uses a goalkeeper during attacks. It is always harder to play away with rival supporters, they will drive their team forward, but we will play our futsal and will do everything to win.